I Determine Your Housing Needs
- Discuss present and future housing criteria.
- How you can reach us.
- Your past experiences with Realtors.
- When you'd like to be in your home.
- Give you information on loan pre-approval.
I'll ask about the home you're looking for
- Neighborhood & location.
- Home size, bedrooms & baths.
- Hobbies and special needs.
- Preferred condition.
I Carry Out Your Home Search
- I store your housing criteria in the MLS database for matches with existing and future listings and review new or changed listings for suitability to your needs. We look at price, location, amenities, as well as other items important to YOU.
- I eliminate marginal or unsuitable properties which may be
2. In bad condition
3. On a busy street
4. Backing up on a freeway
5 In a bad neighborhood... whatever you choose.
- I spend immense amounts of time evaluating and previewing new properties as they come on the market. For each home I show you, I've already seen dozens of homes which weren't suitable.
I Search for all homes which could suit you
- As needed, investigate newspapers for open houses and "for sale by owners," along with expired or withdrawn homes, and evaluate them using the criteria you defined.
1. Arrange home tour for selected properties
2. Check sales availability with listing agents
3. Make showing appointments with owners or tenants
4. Drive you to each home, commenting on neighborhood and streets
I Assist you with each home viewing, carrying out a competent visual inspection of following items for homes you are interested in
- Garage Doors
- Roofs and Gutters
- Floor covering
- Windows and Doors
I'll recommend inspections by licensed professionals where appropriate or when "red flags" are evident.
I Prepare the Purchase Agreement and Present Your Offer.
I'll review sales of comparable homes to make sure you don't overpay. I'll determine approximate fair market value from recent sales.
I'll confer with seller's broker to accurately assess your negotiating position with the seller so I can draft a successful purchase offer. I'll prepare the purchase agreement with special consideration given to
- Purchase Price
- The Deposit
- Closing Costs
- Loan Contingencies
- Fixtures vs. Personal Property
- Professional Inspections
- Flood, Special Studies Zone, and Other Disclosures
- Closing Date
- Condition of the Property at Time of Possession
- Avoiding Unnecessary Controversy, Complications or Delays
I arrange for contract presentation to seller, listing broker, or both, as appropriate. We meet with them and handle negotiations of any seller's counter offer to buyer and vice versa.
- Review the Preliminary Title Report for clouds on title and liens, and deliver to you and lender.
- Coordinate loan processing with loan officer
- Provide access and comparable sales information for appraiser
- Order pest control, well, septic, radon, and other property inspections, as needed
- Arrange access for above inspectors
- Review all reports, forwarding them to client
- Coordinate all repair work
- Review and forward all completion notices to you
- Order loan documents
- Review clients closing instructions with title officer, making sure they reflect your wishes
- Schedule and conduct buyers "walk through" inspection
- Arrange closing
- Coordinate closing
- Arrange for transfer of the keys to the property
In short, I handle any and all problems that arise along the way.
This is just a partial list of what you receive when you hire me for your next home purchase!
Best of all it costs you nothing for our services? The seller pays all our fees!
Give me a call. You'll be glad you did!
We Value Your Business And Appreciate Your Referrals
Almost all my clients have been referred to me by their friends, family, or found me on the Internet. One of the nice benefits of a referral based business is that we get to work with people who are motivated, financially qualified, highly educated, decisive, pleasant, and have interesting backgrounds. What's particularly rewarding is how many of our buyers and sellers have become friends.
If you are planning to buy or sell a home, I'd appreciate the opportunity to show you how you'll benefit from my services. And, if you know a friend, neighbor, or family member who is buying, selling, or relocating anywhere in the United States, I'll be happy to check my extensive database of highly qualified Realtors and refer you to a great local Realtor. Send me an Email.
Give me a call. I'll treat you like friends!
I'll find you a great place to live by making sure that you don't miss any homes which meet your needs! I specialize in helping nice folks buy and sell pleasant homes in the Philadelphia suburbs and I offer Free referrals to other outstanding Realtors in and out of the United States.